A comic strip by Alasdair Wilkins and Joseph Shivers, as seen in The Harvard Crimson!

Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14

The Complete Astounding | Astounding Annotations | The Astounding Facebook Page | The Harvard Crimson

Astounding Returns is our latest ongoing story. Due to our busy schedules, we will update whenever we are able to complete additional pages!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

An Announcement

Kevin and I are really bummed that we have to keep doing this, but Astounding Returns has had to be delayed for a little while longer. Kevin rather heroically agreed to do this while juggling a ton of other summer commitments, which have unfortunately proven to be more time-consuming than he had hoped. However, we still intend to tell the story of Astounding Returns, and our current plan is to forge ahead as best we can. What that basically means is we won't be promising regular updates, because that's just not realistic at this point. The upshot of that is we'll post new pages as soon as we get them, but it's hard to say exactly when that will be. I might suggest adding us to your RSS reader or whatever similar gadget you happen to have so that you know when we update. I might also contribute some textual stuff if I come up with anything worth doing. I'll promise this right now - there is absolutely zero chance of me doing Astounding Annotations Annotations. I will not subject you to long-winded explanations of my long-winded explanations. That's a promise.

Anyway, thanks for bearing with us as the summer proves busier than we expected. I promise we'll have some great stuff to share with you. I just can't exactly say when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment